So what's the answer? Don't leave us all hanging. I'm presuming that it's Leiter, unless summarily informed to the contrary.
Since I don't discuss politics at all on this blog (although I nearly gave in to temptation this morning after glimpsing a few minutes of the absolutely appalling Necronomicon on the Sci-Fi Channel), I'm much less fun, but I suppose you could sum me up like so:
1. Books or food? Books or food? Of course books, you ninny.
2. Insert random meditation on student behavior here.
3. The Victorians are, like, totally cool, dude.
4. More books. Wait--is that the sound of another bookcase collapsing?
5. Why don't my students appreciate Gerard Manley Hopkins?
6. Still more books.
7. Did I mention that my cats are adorable?
8. Is it just me, or are the books getting up to something unmentionable while my back is turned? I mean, they keep multiplying.
9. Amazing! I saw a movie.
10. Those books just don't stop, do they?