An amusing sleep meme, via Profgrrrrl.
1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up? Only if I'm getting up at an unusually early hour.
2. What time does your alarm go off? If I need the alarm, usually between 6:00-7:30.
3. What sound does it make? It's a loud buzzer. Wakes up the cats, too...
4. Do you hit the snooze button? How many times? No.
5. If you have a partner, do they have a separate alarm? N/A.
6. Does your partner get up at the same time, earlier or later? See above.
7. Is your clock set ahead? If so, by how much? No.
8. What's the first thing you do when you get up? During the summer, I turn off the air conditioner; during the winter, I turn up the heat.
9. Do you eat breakfast? If so, what? Bread-and-butter and a banana.
10. How long does it take you to get ready? About an hour.
11. On the weekends, what time do you get up? The same time as during the week, usually--somewhere in the 8:00 area.
12. Do you lounge or do you jump into action? I usually read my e-mail.
13. In an ideal world, what time would you get up? Around eight.
14. How many hours of sleep do you typically get? Six to eight.
15. How many hours of sleep do you want to get? Eight.