I've been tagged. We begin, as is logical, with the rules. (I'm going to ignore rule #5.)
- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- The first dream I can remember is a nightmare involving myself (lying on a table), my mother (slowly disappearing), and a scary wall-hanging (looking, uh, scary). I think I had it when I was about a year old.
- According to my parents, I had a serious go at The Maltese Falcon when I was five years old. Needless to say, I didn't understand much of it.
- Although I stopped collecting Breyer Horses when I was about twenty-two or twenty-three (they became too expensive, and I preferred accumulating books to accumulating horses at that point...), I still own the first one I ever bought, at age eight.
- I decided I was going to be a professor when I was about seven--thanks to the paternal example--and knew that I was going to specialize in nineteenth-century British literature by the time I was a junior in high school.
- During my first two or three years of college, I used my father's hand-me-down KayPro II. Despite the computer's supposed "portability," it was so heavy that I had to call for assistance whenever I needed to move it.
- I attended kindergarten in Athens, Greece (if I remember correctly, the people who ran the school were English).
- Oddly enough, although I went to high school with a Tony-nominated singer/actress, I've never seen or heard her professional work--I only remember her from school choir performances!
- Book #3 will probably be about Benjamin Disraeli.