(Bear in mind that it has to go through the second reading and the board, so this isn't the really, truly celebration...)
1. Read freshman composition papers.
2. Prep for Friday's class on Zofloya.
3. Do MLA style checks on a couple of theses/advanced projects.
4. Attend an MA oral defense.
5. Finish reading two books I need to review.
6. Start working on a graduate program-related request.
7. Get back to work on annotated bibliography.
8. Get back to work on editing Robert Elsmere.
9. Advise graduate students on Fall courses.
I think I may be able to read a novel in here. Somewhere. Maybe.